People who are unfortunate enough to have disabilities need opportunities to integrate because they have low self-esteem, especially children. Realizing that, the state has a lot of treatment regimes for people with disabilities, including a plan to educate children with disabilities to integrate.
1. How are people with disabilities understood?
Disabled person is understood as a person who is missing one or more body parts or has functional impairment which is manifested in the form of disability, causing problems in working, living and studying. (Clause 1, Article 2 of the Law on People with Disabilities 2010)
Disability is divided into specific types according to regulations (Article 2 of Decree 28/2012/ND-CP).
You are viewing the latest article: The latest plan for inclusive education for children with disabilities in the 2022-2023 school year
– Mobility disability is a condition that reduces or loses the function of moving the head, neck, legs, arms and torso, leading to limitations in movement and transportation.
– Hearing and speaking disability is a state of reduced or lost function of hearing, speaking or both hearing and speaking, vocal pronunciation and clear structure leading to limitations in verbal communication and information exchange.
Vision impairment is the reduction or loss of the ability to see and perceive light, colors, images, and objects under normal lighting and environmental conditions.
– Neurological and neurological disability is a disorder of perception, memory, emotion, behavioral control, thinking and manifesting with erratic words and actions.
Intellectual disability is a state of reduced or lost ability to perceive and think, manifested by the slowness or inability to think, learn about things, phenomena, and overcome things.
– Other disability is a state of reduction or loss of bodily functions, causing problems in working, living and studying activities that do not fall into the cases specified above.
The degree of disability is also specified (Article 3 of Decree 28/2012/ND-CP and subsection 3, Section I, Part 1 of Guidelines attached to Decision 2170/QD-BYT in 2022).
Persons with particularly severe disabilities are those who, due to a disability, have a complete loss of function, are unable to control themselves, or are unable to carry out their own activities of walking, dressing, personal hygiene and remedial work. Serving the needs of daily private living that requires complete supervision, assistance, and care.
– People with severe disabilities are those who, due to a disability, have a partial loss or impairment of function, do not control themselves or are unable to perform some activities on their own, dressing, personal hygiene and other tasks. Others serve the needs of private daily life but need someone to monitor, help, and take care of.
– A person with mild disability is a person with a disability that does not fall into the above two cases
2. Plan for inclusive education for children with disabilities in the 2022-2023 school year
Inclusive education is understood as a method of jointly educating people with disabilities with people without disabilities in an educational institution (Clause 4, Article 2 of the Law on People with Disabilities 2010). Accordingly, the Plan for inclusive education of children with disabilities in the 2022-2023 school year is a sample plan designed to plan inclusive education for children with disabilities in the new school year, clearly stating the current situation of children’s education. Now, the children’s education plan in the new school year…
* Plan on inclusive education for children with disabilities in the 2022-2023 school year (download)
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION and Training A
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
T, April 18, 2023
EDUCATION PLAN FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES
school year 2022-2023
Pursuant to Article 10 of Circular 32/2009/TT-BGDĐT of the BGDDT dated October 27, 2009 on the assessment of students with disabilities;
Pursuant to Official Letter 2345/BGDĐT-GDTH dated June 7, 2021 of the Ministry of Education and Training on guiding the development of educational plans of primary schools;
Pursuant to the guidance No. 560/PGDĐT-GDTH, dated August 30, 2021 of the Department of Education and Training, on guiding the implementation of tasks for the 2021-2022 school year of the Primary Level;
Based on the actual situation of the locality of commune X, the actual situation of the school, promoting the achievements achieved in the previous school year; Primary School B develops a plan to educate children with disabilities in the 2022-2023 school year as follows:
I. SITUATION CHARACTERISTICS:
– Received the attention of the superior sector about the work of inclusive education for children with disabilities.
– Every year, training on inclusive teaching for children with disabilities is provided to homeroom teachers.
– All teachers have special interest in this subject.
– The students’ sense of learning has progressed.
– The determination of the child’s remaining capacity to have a basis for monitoring management and education is not scientific.
– Due to the fact that my ability has not been determined, the assessment is still confusing.
Children who have not been properly cared for and guided by their parents.
3. Number of students with disabilities: 02
|STT||First and last name||Class||Disability type||Note|
|first||Nguyen Van A||1B||slight disability||Are not|
|2||Pham Thi B||1A||Severe disability||Are not|
II. INCLUDING EDUCATION OBJECTIVES:
1. Help children with disabilities inherit the right to peer learning like other students.
2. Create conditions and opportunities for children with disabilities to learn culture, have entertainment, integrate into the community, rehabilitate and develop.
III. SPECIFIC TASKS:
1.1 For schools:
Mobilize and receive children with disabilities to study;
Building infrastructure, creating opportunities and conditions for children with disabilities to participate in community integration activities;
Develop activity plans, ranks of teachers and support staff for children with disabilities by class unit;
Work closely with families, social organizations and community forces to care for and educate children with disabilities;
Create conditions for teachers and staff to participate in learning to increase their expertise in education for children with disabilities;
1.2 For the integration class:
– Need to care, share and encourage children with disabilities to participate in class activities.
– Support children with disabilities with activities that they have not been able to do.
1.3. For nests and blocks:
Develop, agree, and implement an inclusive education plan for children with disabilities in the grade in charge under the direction of the superior sector;
Participating in the development, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of private education plans for children with disabilities and teachers;
Regular professional activities, organizing educational seminars for children with disabilities;
Coordinate with other educational institutions and organizations in inclusive education for children with disabilities.
1.4. For private teachers who directly teach classes with children with disabilities:
teachers in inclusive education for children with disabilities must respect and exercise the rights of children with disabilities; have good moral qualities, love children with disabilities; have professional capacity and expertise in inclusive education for children with disabilities.
Strictly and fully implement the curriculum and teaching plan according to the requirements and regulations of the school.
Actively coordinate with specialized groups and blocks in making plans for private education; organize educational activities, evaluate educational results according to the private education plan of children with disabilities.
Regularly self-educate, innovate methods, consult experiences to increase the effectiveness of inclusive education for children with disabilities.
Advising schools and families of children with disabilities in supporting, intervening, developing and implementing plans of inclusive education activities for children with disabilities.
* The teacher prepares an inclusive education profile for children with disabilities in the class, including:
The plan of vocational education and training (Monitoring the progress of students with disabilities);
List of children with disabilities;
This file will be authorized by the upper class teacher.
1.5 For children with disabilities:
Taking care of training, rehabilitation and health protection; carry out learning and training tasks according to the school’s program and plan; participate in activities inside and outside of school that are appropriate to their abilities.
Respect officials, teachers and staff in the school; solidarity and mutual aid in learning and training; implementation of school rules; preserve and protect common property.
Report health status, learning ability to class leader or suggest special support needs.
2. Develop a private education plan for children with disabilities:
Each child with a disability is provided with a private education profile, which contains information on: abilities, needs; private characteristics; annual goals and semester goals; execution time; implementation content and solutions; executor; assessment results and post-assessment adjustments for learners.
The private education plan for children with disabilities is built on the basis of the educational program, the general teaching plan and the needs and abilities of children with disabilities under the guidance of the Ministry. Attention in the plan must clearly state the child’s learning ability in what subjects and at what level in order to implement it realistically and effectively. Assess students with disabilities based on their actual level and actual ability.
3. Contents, methods of education, assessment of vocational education and training results;
3.1. Educational content and methods:
Pursuant to the content of the educational program according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training for the primary level.
Based on the ability and needs of each child with disabilities identified in the Science and Technology book and the general education plan.
On that basis, teachers adjust the content, program of subjects and educational methods appropriately to each student.
The homeroom teacher proposes to exempt or reduce a number of subjects, educational contents and activities that cannot be overcome by the ability of private learners.
3.2. Evaluation of the results of inclusive education for children with disabilities:
Request to evaluate the results of inclusive education for children with disabilities based on adjusted learning content and methods; the results of the implementation of the private education plan, focusing on the progress in the training of social skills, life skills, and the ability to integrate according to specific subjects.
The assessment of the results of inclusive education for children with disabilities must be based on activities, learning results, retention of assignments, assignments and comments of teachers, assigned to teach or take charge of children. disabilities.
The evaluation of the results of inclusive education for children with disabilities is carried out on the principle of motivating, encouraging and recognizing the progress of learners.
On the basis of this plan, each specialized group develops a specific plan to teach children with disabilities and implements it for each teacher of the teaching group in the class with students with disabilities. To report to the school on the situation of education for children with disabilities in a timely manner, in order to have timely solutions.
– School (direct implementation)
– Teachers have technical documents (implemented)
– Save VT
(Signed and sealed)
Above is the entire content of consulting information on the topic of inclusive education plan for children with disabilities in the 2022-2023 school year that Minh Khue Law provides to customers. In addition, customers can refer to more articles on the topic What is the socialization of education? Role and policy of socialization of education? of Minh Khue Law. If you have any questions, please contact the online legal consulting department via 24/7 call center. Call 1900.6162 or email to: Legal advice via Email: [email protected] to receive the best advice and support from Minh Khue Law. We are very pleased to receive cooperation from customers. Best regards./.
Quoted from: Central College of Natural Resources and Environment Category: Forms